Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Donation!

There are good people in the world. I have received my first donation of $1!! That nets me $0.67. I am on my way.

Just so you folks don't think that I am lazy or something I am continuing to pay down my debt as I always have. Over the past decade some hard times have caused me to accrue more debt than I would like to carry. I am working to get myself out of debt and will continue to do so. But I appreciate the help. It feels good to know that there are people out there willing to help.

If you don't want to donate you can go to cdbaby and buy one of my c.d.'s, although it will cost you more than the donation of $0.75. It's a good c.d. though. If you like contemporary classical music then I think that you will dig it. All proceeds from my c.d. sales will go to paying down my debt, too.

Spread the love!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I donated a dollar even though I probably didn't have it to give. No job and a baby to take care of. I make money online as a writer and I believe that if I give to others even in the worst of times, karma will come back around to me. Good karma. Glad to help. =] Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you are truly deserving of your title, Empress. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete